Aquaculture Philippines are more than just a three day event
Value-Added Services from Aquaculture Philippines - Extensive PR and Marketing Campaign
Pre-event road show - with technical seminars across selected countries in major poultry, swine and aquaculture production areas. Exhibitors can join the road shows with a complimentary information desk and meet their potential buyers and promote their business.
Extensive digital marketing support - in today's multichannel social media-driven world digital marketing is considered as one of the most effective ways of engaging with customers.
Printed marketing materials - even as technology evolves and online marketing grows, print still remains as an essential tool for delivering your marketing message to your audiences. Informa Markets' marketing materials will be distributed to our huge and targeted database of aquaculture industry professionals.
We are Ready to Welcome You in November!
1. Save the Dates (November 11 » 13, 2021). We are currently preparing and excited to bring you a live exhibition with a Hybrid event model.
2. Expect to witness live and online features such as webinars, round table discussion, and much more! Enabling local and international participants to participate wherever they are in the world..
3. Aiming to gather Top Industry Players with the attendance of Quality / VIP Visitors with diverse industry backgrounds.
4. More details of the event including the registration will SOOM be announced in our channels of communication so please stay tuned.
5. Philippines Update: The IATF is already allowing Exhibitions to reopen in areas under GCQ (General Community Quarantine).